GUIDE LINES FRAMED BY HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
1. Registration fee of Rs 1000/- for Refresher course/Orienatation Course and Short Term Course shall be paid by every participants as an admission fee at the time of admission to the course. As per UGC rules, each participant is required to deposit Rs. 1000/- as registration fee either in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, UGC- Human Resource Development Centre, Mizoram University payable at United Bank of India, MZU Branch (UBI, MZU Code No. MZU-H61).
2. DA will not be paid to any participants who are provided free fooding and lodging by Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC).
3. The Course will be full time on every working day. Participants are requested to attend the Inaugural programme of the course. (UGC has made it mandatory to attend the Inaugural Programme)
4. Regarding TA from outstation Participants air fare will be given from Kolkata to Aizawl, & Guwahati to Aizawl, to & fro on production of air ticket along with boarding pass and the rest of the journey will be paid sleeper class train, whereas participants travelling by train from their stating journey can avail A/C III tier railway fare (all trains) or A/C deluxe bus fare on production of tickets.Only the University/college included under section 2(f) or 12(b) of the UGC Act can claim TA/DA.
5. Outstation participants are requested to carry this ‘Call Letter’ for production at Inner Line Permit Check-post or wherever necessary
6. Attendance will be taken daily as per UGC guidelines from each participants. No leave is admissible for the participants during taking up of courses.HRDC is admissible to withheld the Certificate on certain circumstances.
7. Stationery for the participants will be provided by the Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC), MZU.
8.Applicants who have failed to submit their Original Application form, duly forwarded by the College Principal, are requested to submit the Original Application form at the time of Registration.
9. Accommodation in the University Guest House/UGC-ASC Guest House is available only for outstation participants. No accommodation would be arranged for any accompanying member.
- The City of Aizawl is well connected by road and air. The university is situated approximately 14 Kms. away from the city. Taxi is always available from the city at the approximate rate of Rs. 500/- and from the airport at the rate of Rs. 1,200/- (approx.)
- Local hospitality (Accommodation and fooding) will be arranged in the University Guest House/UGC-HRDC Guest House within the University Campus. No DA will be given to participants.
10. Production of release order from the employer is mandatory (not applicable to the teachers/officers of Mizoram University) for participation in the Course.